Call us directly: +1 604-465-8825
Toll Free: +1 866-975-6668
Pitt Meadows View on Map
Red Deer View on Map

Visa Information

Do I have to apply for a study permit or visa?
• You will be required to obtain a study visa from your local Canadian Consulate if the projected duration of your training is more than 6 months.
• You do not need to acquire a study permit if your training will be less than 6 months. However, in such cases, depending on your country of origin, you may require a visitor visa.

For detailed information, please visit Canada Immigration Center website, or find your answers at IRCC’s online help center.

What is the process to obtain a study visa?
1. Contact us with your request here.
2. Once the initial application is reviewed and approved, you will need to provide us a copy of your passport and any current pilot licences or ratings held. This will allow us to courier you a letter of acceptance (LOA).
3. Use the LOA to apply for a study permit at the nearest Canadian Consulate (more information can be found here).
4. Advise us when the application is approved so that we can arrange the start of your flight training in Canada! It is advisable to allow approximately 8-12 weeks for this process to be completed.

More information on the entire process can be found on the Immigration Canada website.


Follow Us


Contact us DIRECTLY:
Pitt Meadows base

#290 - 18799 Airport Way
Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2B4
+1 604-465-8825
+1 604-465-8825

Red Deer base

#51-3711 21A Street
Springbrook, AB, T4S 2E7
+1 403-547-5512